- In addition to the normal work load associated with my apprenticeship, I volunteered to Assistant Stage Manage for the company's production of Refuge of Lies, not because I wanted to so much as because I wanted the show to succeed, and could see it would not thrive without a steady ASM to handle the insane (quick and numerous) costume quick changes.
- In order to make the ASMing thing work, it also required that I be the Box Office worker every night right until the doors shut, at which point I run backstage to begin my ASM duties.
- I signed on to act in the directorial debut of one of my fellow apprents.
- Things are kicking into gear for The Last Five Years preparations, including auditions/interviews for musicians and musical directors.
- I did two extra (post casting) call-back auditions for Godspell to determine roles and songs.
- I'm MOVING AGAIN this Friday! With a months notice we found out that we couldn't renew our lease due to our landlords selling our apartment. But it is to a nicer/cheaper/closer place, so I'm looking forward to it (being done).
I know cleanses can sound scary, and they sure do to me, too. But I found one that was nicely laid out with what seems to be a pretty healthy diet, as opposed to one of those crazy things where you only drink...raw eggs...or something creepy like that. I know it isn't exactly a fast, but I want to treat it in the spirit of that; a time to dedicate and reflect. A new season. A new focus. And to thank God for the good that He brings in these changes.