For closing night of The Last Five Years we wanted to give all of our awesome musicians and director a gift that went along with the theme of the show...so I tried something new. This was my first time with serious cookie decorating and it certainly taught me some lessons of what to do next time around.
This is probably the best looking example out of the lot, but as you will see later down most of them did not turn out very well.
When I went to add the flooding icing...it flooded too much.
I realize now that my mistake was adding the clock hands and the 5 before doing the flooding. I think I was supposed to wait for the flooding to dry slightly and then add those details on top of the flooding.
Oh well. Mistake made. Lesson learned. They were still yummy.